Our Design & Product Development team is now looking for a product developer within eyewear and accessories (bags/case/eyewear chains). You should have a strong interest and knowledge of eyewear design. You will be working with designing both new products as well as improving already existing styles, always being updated on our sales numbers and global trends in order to create products in line with our customers’ demands. The work is very hands-on and includes everything primarily talking to customers and getting feedback, ideas of new products, technical drawings, sampling orders, iteration with factory, finalizing orders, getting the results from the sales team, analyze - repeat. You will work data-driven and around Key Performance Metrics (ROAS, customer goals, etc.)
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Fashion Design Degree
- Experience from eyewear and technical materials
- Balance creativity and commercial viability to create products in line with GLASs vision
- Structured and always deliver on time
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Driven, ambitious, and willing to learn
Our office is situated in Stockholm. At the office, you will be welcomed by a team working with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and you will be a part of our exciting journey. It is a young team of people working with product development, marketing, content creation, e-commerce, and customer care.
You will be an important part of GLAS creative team and will report directly to our Creative Director.
Start: Flexible, immediately